Tickets / Pricing
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Ticketing re-opened on 21 June. Get your ticket now in the official online shop: https://www.ticket-express.at/veranstaltung.aspx?Vid=21
Children born in 2007 or later enjoy free admission
VIP tickets are exclusively issued together with sponsorship packages and are not available for sale.
Admission to the event only upon presentation of a valid Covid 19 proof of entry (“3G rule”, short for German “geimpft, getested, genesen” means “recovered, tested or vaccinated”).
To gain entry to the event, you must have a valid Covid-19 entry credential in accordance with the Covid-19 Opening Ordinance. Children up to the age of 11 are exempt from the “3G rule”. Mandatory testing applies to persons 12 years of age and older
Seating Chart Centre Court
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]The spactators can choose their places between covered seats A2 and A3, seat-stands B and standing places C.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″ el_id=”hidden”][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Sektors A2 / A3 / B / C available
Sektors C available
Sektors C available
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row disable_element=”yes”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- public ticket sale: 14 December 2017 to 28 July 2018, 2pm
- Early Bird tickets are available until 18 March, 2018, 11:59 pm, then pre-sale prices will be available until 23 July 2018, 11:59 pm. Tickets at the box office are available with a charge of approximately 25%.
- Reduced price is for children and adolescents up to the age of 18 (deadline is the day of the event, identification is checked at the entrance)
- Children under 10 receive free admission to Sector C (standing room). ATTENTION: Children must buy a free ticket to guarantee a place at the stands! Children’s tickets are available until the sector is sold out.
- VIP-Tickets include access to the Seats in Sector A1 and access to our VIP-Area with free drinks and snacks 1h proir to 1h after the matches
- Prices don’t include online fees (per order 1.20 EUR)
- No reserved seats in the sectors
- Access to Center Court 2 is free for all ticketholders.
- Tickets for wheelchair users: Please send you request by mail to the ticket office (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
- Offer good while supplies last. The regulations of the organizer’s house rules are valid in addition. (>>>house roules)
- as a MOBILE TICKET: Open the order confirmation with your smartphone. The mobile ticket is displayed and can be scanned directly from the smartphone at the entrance.
Did you book for friends? – Just forward the appropriate tickets and you do not have to worry about it! These tickets will then be blocked on your phone.
- as PRINT @ HOME in A4 format: When you open the ticket on the desktop, the Print @ Home ticket is ready for printing.
Collective purchase order
Collective purchase orders for groups are available from 20 tickets and groups will also profit when ordering collective purchase orders.
From 20 tickets* you get a discount of 10% on the entire invoice amount
* a multi-day ticket is being treated as 1 ticket
Group benefits can only be purchased through the following Collective purchase order form: Collective purchase order
- After your successful order you will receive an email including invoice amount and bank connection information.
- The tickets will be sent only after receipt of payment
- The tickets will be sent by mail as print@home for free. If you wish to get original souvenir tickets, the following postage charges will be added for sending the tickets:
a. within Austria 1,00 EUR
b. within Europe 4,00 EUR
c. outside Europe 9,00 EUR
Tickets will be sent out from January 8, 2018.
Please, note that there will be free choice of seats at the grandstands
- Collective purchase orders will be received until June 30, 2018. Tickets for the various sectors will be available while supplies last.
- This offer is not valid for the purchase of VIP tickets. These are NOT available through open ticket sales.
Please, feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.